This post is definitely not the norm for types of posts here on The GREAT blog. But, after reading my sister-in-law’s version of the Proust Questionnaire, I (Sarah) am feeling the need to have a little fun and do my own. So enjoy!
But if you came here looking for something web designer-y/tech-y/nerdy, check out our latest post in our new series of WordPress Support Videos: Adding and Editing Posts (We just published it today)! There, a little something for everyone. :)
1) What is your idea of perfect happiness?
2) What is your greatest fear?
3) What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I honestly have no likes or dislike about my appearance. My belief is I look the way I do because of the things I do. And everything else (physical traits) is just meant to be and/or how God wanted it. Appearance is a very logical thing to me. So, I guess this pin is most appropriate:
4) Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Puns AND apologies for being late!
5) What or who is the greatest love of your life?
6) When and where were you happiest?
When and wherever I believe this (which is often and in a lot of places):
7) Which talent would you most like to have?
I saw this pin of Kristen Wiig and am going to cheat on this one (because she lots of talents I would love to have): to make people laugh on a daily basis / a great writer / comfortable public speaker-performer
8) What is your current state of mind?
9) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
10) If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
11) If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
12) What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
13) Where would you like to live?
14) What is your most treasured possession?
15) What is your favorite occupation?
Dead tie between being an artist and being a good person/doing good for others. Both feel so good.
16) What is your most marked characteristic?
17) What is the quality you most like in a man?
18) What is the quality you most like in a woman?
19) What do you most value in your friends?
20) Who are your favorite writers?
21) What is it that you most dislike?
22) How would you like to die?
23) What is your motto?